Wednesday, May 19, 2010

To Tux or Not To Tux...

Who says grooms (or groomsmen) have to wear tuxedos?

I've been flipping through a ton of wedding mags lately (it's somewhat a guilty pleasure of mine), and the one thing I've noticed is that I really like the idea of the groom and groomsmen wearing suits instead of tuxedos. Something about it just looks nice. Both Josh and I are relatively laid back, and I can't really picture him wearing a tux all day. Well, I can't really picture him wearing a suit all day, either, but sometimes we all have to make sacrifices.

Anyway, if you're picking up what I'm laying down, check out these two superb suits I've scoped from J.Crew:
   
Italian Aldridge two-button suit                                  Fine-stripe cotton suit

1 comment:

  1. A well fitted suit is better than a tux 100% of the time.

    ReplyDelete