Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bridal Bliss Designs

I think I just died and went to Wedding Gown Heaven.

If you have some time before the wedding (enough time to, say, order a custom wedding gown), you should must check out Bridal Bliss Designs on Etsy.

I'm in total awe right now.

Jane specializes in "Custom Design Reproduction". Essentially what this means is she requires specific, detailed photographs of the design you're asking to be recreated, then she re-creates it using high quality/bridal quality fabrics and materials. All dresses include lining, interlining and boning for support.

Now as an anxiously un-engaged, I have never tried my hand at wedding dress shopping. But if I could have a "dream dress" made specifically for me, while supporting an independent business woman, I think I would jump at that opportunity. Perusing Jane's Bridal Bliss Designs shop on Etsy, I can tell you I've fallen fast and hard. *Swoon*
Here is but one of her customer's testimonials:
"As it turns out, my best wedding decision (other than the groom!) was ordering a dress from a stranger on the internet with no feedback. :) My dress was based on another one that I had bought, but with some changes. The parts that were supposed to be the same were nearly identical, and the alterations were perfectly done and exactly what I wanted. For not much more than the first dress, this one is noticeably higher quality in fabric and construction. And best of all, it was perfectly made to my measurements. Add fast and friendly communication, and it was the perfect dress-buying experience. Thanks again!" - Amber E. - Flagstaff, Arizona

No comments:

Post a Comment