Monday, September 6, 2010

Ideas For My Dream Wedding (Part 4)

Setting the Table

I love these paper straws from Kikkerland, and I think they would look totally fantastic in the...





Glass Canning Jars we are going to use for drinking glasses.  So cute!






I'd love to pick up a bunch of quilts, like this one from QuiltsByBarb, to use for the table cloths, and to maybe put in the OOT/Guest Bags.





Vintage silverware, like this lot from OldOhioFarmFinds, would make a fun, eclectic addition to the table.





I think these plain white plates will be a nice break from all the other colors and textures, don't you?





These napkin dispensers are super cute.  I think they would be amazing on the table, not to mention functional!





We will make place card holders out of these Premium Quality Corks.  Josh has these at his work, and also home brewing and wine-making is something he likes to do, so it might be a nice way to incorporate one of his hobbies into the reception.




Something else I've been looking into which would also incorporate Josh's and my hobby of making beverages would be to get these cute little champagne bottles screen printed with some sort of neat, retro-looking "logo" for our wedding (like a Shelby & Josh banner, or something), and filling them with homemade, fruit flavored sodas.  I'm sure one of our graphic-designer friends would be able to help us out with the design.


No comments:

Post a Comment